Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu Charlevoix
Nestled in the rolling foothills of the Laurentian mountains, lies Québec’s fabled Charlevoix Region and the Fairmont Manoir Richelieu — a dream escape for meetings of every shape and size. A luxurious reward for a job well done, high-achievers feel like kings here. And why not? This is where presidents, prime ministers and world leaders convene. Intimate board meetings, a corporate kick-off, or global summits – today’s leaders know when they gather in this secluded castle above the St. Lawrence River, great things are accomplished.
Charlevoix by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS405
TOTAL MEETING SPACE2,230 sq m | 24,000 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Eastern Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Seek artistic enclaves to re-ignite corporate creativity
- Reward their delegates with hyper-local gastronomic experiences
- Enhance events with a dose of local culture
- Pair luxurious accommodations with modern meeting spaces
- Build active outdoor pursuits into their meeting agendas – hiking, cycling, whale-watching, skiing and more
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is open for business.
- Plenty of old-world charm modernized by top-notch service and amenities today’s guests appreciate.
- Your delegates being spellbound by the vistas – on the way in from the airport, from hotel rooms, and during excursions – Charlevoix captivates in every season.
- An abundance of gastronomic, artistic and adventurous activities to augment your meeting agenda.
Moving your people
Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) to registration desk: 2-hour scenic drive
Charlevoix Airport (CYML), via small private plane, to registration desk: 15-minute drive
Once you’re here: charter helicopter, horse-drawn sleigh (winter) or carriage (summer), dog sled, snowmobile, bicycle, boat
Visitors of the luxurious Fairmont le Manoir Richelieu are treated to views of the Saint Lawrence River, and stay in a choice of well-appointed guestrooms or suites fitting the world-renowned Fairmont hotel brand. Paths lead through beautiful landscaping, and an underground walkway connects to the neighbouring casino.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
-4°C to 8°C
10 - 23
3 - 13
-14 to -7
This was the best Sales Conference we have ever had and that is going up against Disney World and Hawaii. Your staff has a commitment to excellence and outstanding service and it shows.
Fujitsu Network Communications (about Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu)
The property is a truly a hidden gem, with all the service and amenities expected of Fairmont Hotels. Even so, I was impressed by the staff. Everyone is so sincere in their willingness to serve – absolutely genuine and friendly – it was incredible.
Climb into a helicopter for an unforgettable aerial tour, or board the Charlevoix Light Rail train for a 140-kilometer adventure through the breathtaking landscapes found between Québec City and La Malbaie.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit