Get more than you imagine for less than you’d think in Saint John
Colourful. Compact. Connected convention space. A centuries-old seaport running on 21st Century technology at the edge of nature. Where downtown is Uptown and the highest tides in the world play tug-of- war with the Saint John River. Salt and inspiration are always in the air. Meeting planners may appreciate Saint John’s Inside Connection and proximity to Fundy Bay convention facilities, but it’s the wild beauty and warm Maritime hospitality that draws delegates back year over year.
Saint John by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS1800
TOTAL MEETING SPACE11,427 sq m | 123,000 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Discover Saint John
Atlantic Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Include local experts in their agendas —ICT, advanced manufacturing, and healthcare pros drive Saint John’s economy
- Appreciate a great value – get more for less in Saint John
- Launch new ideas against larger-than-life natural wonders
- Prefer to be contained. Here meeting space is connected to hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Blend team building with outdoor recreation
- Push their teams past tried and true toward cutting-edge solutions
You can count on:
- Open minds. Open hearts. Saint John is open for business.
- 21st Century meetings spaces in a heritage Uptown
- An Inside Connection pedway linking meeting spaces with hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Abundant team building and recreation activities along the Bay of Fundy
- Plenty of fresh lobster and cans of Acadian caviar going home with your delegates
Learn more about Saint John's Industry Leadership
Delta and Hilton are some of the major hotel chains your participants will recognize. The Inside Connection Pedway includes these two hotels, the waterfront convention centre, New Brunswick Museum, historic City Market, Harbour Station arena, two shopping centres and seasonal boardwalk. Delegates can leave jackets behind and enjoy the ease of the pedway system traveling between venues.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Groups coming from outside Canada may be eligible for tax incentives — inquire at time of booking.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
-1°C to 9°C
30.2°F to 48.2°F
10°C to 22°C
50°F to 71.6°F
3°C to 12°C
37.4°F to 53.6°F
-12°C to -1°C
10.4°F to 30.2°F
As an event planner it was one of the easiest conventions to manage. The Discover Saint John staff members were amazing and the ultimate ambassadors to their city. There was never a request that was too big or too small. It hardly felt like I was working with three separate venues and multiple suppliers - they all worked as a big family to make everything run smoothly and seamlessly. Discover Saint John, you rock!!
Canadian Nurses Association
Our delegates were welcomed into the charming and close-knit community of Saint John where they took in the local culture, hospitality and cuisine which were of the utmost quality.Overall, a very successful conference!
Canadian Association of University Business Officers
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit