Corporate meetings have never been more rewarding
Captivating locations. Inspired experiences. Out of the way, but not off the grid. Mountainside, oceanside, in the heart of wine country, or bounding a secluded lake – these luxurious Canadian retreat destinations are intimate and exclusive — with just enough space for big picture thinking. Motivate your team. Applaud outstanding results. Collaborate. It’s easy when you come together in Canada.
Canada’s luxury retreats are perfect for groups that:
- Wish to connect remote teams in person
- Want to organically open the door to corporate learning
- Spark conversation and innovative solutions to unique business challenges
- Reward results with indulgent experiences
- Know stepping away from the day-to-day provides leaders with time and space for deep thinking, problem solving and innovation
You can count on:
- Authentic, one-of-a-kind destination resorts reflective of its natural surroundings
- Bespoke accommodations from boutique to internationally acclaimed hoteliers
- An abundance of experiences each uniquely defined by destination
- Breathtaking indoor and outdoor venues for team building, brainstorming or quiet conversation
- Destination experts to help facilitate your retreat agenda
Holding an event in Canada never fails to surprise and delight our clients’ attendees. One of The Performance Group’s (TPG) stand-out incentives for a technology client was held in Banff. Thanks to Canada’s luxury hotel options, countless activities, and general graciousness, the event will go down as one of our client’s most memorable. Thanks for making TPG shine.
The Performance Group
The property is a truly a hidden gem, with all the service and amenities expected of Fairmont Hotels. Even so, I was impressed by the staff. Everyone is so sincere in their willingness to serve – absolutely genuine and friendly – it was incredible.
Lucky me to have spent a whirlwind, educational, and fun weekend at Fox Harb’r. This place really surprised me. It was so much more relaxed and informal than I anticipated. And the staff were SUPER. I mean, absolutely super. Also, even though I did have some of my own work to do, I had a lovely desk and a view that made me feel less grumpy about it. I highly recommend giving them a call if you’re planning a meeting or corporate retreat. You may be surprised at what they can do! They are so open to customizing the experience for each group.
We have recently hosted a series of meetings and team building event with the senior team at Fairmont Montebello. From start to finish our visit was very enjoyable, the meeting space, team building event and evening dinners have been perfect.
The Wick really does provide the entire package: unbelievable scenery, world-class accommodations, unforgettable dining, and unparalleled service. We hope to be back soon!
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit