Perched on a granite bluff above beautiful Lake Rosseau, this handsome haven offers a luxurious option for groups looking to experience pristine nature without giving up a moment of comfort. Meetings take place in the well-appointed corporate boardroom... or perhaps on a pontoon boat out on the lake. Networking is easy in this set-apart location where delegates are more than happy to be a “captive audience.” And when they take a break from the business of meeting, abundant outdoor recreation, flavourful culinary experiences, canoe regattas, and stargazing parties add a unique ‘cottage country’ touch to corporate events.
Muskoka by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS221
TOTAL MEETING SPACE1,282 sq m | 13,800 sq ft
Biggest Hotel Ballroom585 sq m | 6,300 sq ft |
Experts to help you plan
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
Eastern Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Know some of the biggest thinking can be done outside the big city – this resort is only two hours and a whole world away from Toronto, Canada’s largest city.
- Balance modern meeting facilities and natural fresh-air environs – a great way to spark fresh thinking.
- Understand a day at the spa is a critical component to clear out corporate cobwebs.
- Immerse their delegates in a uniquely Canadian experience – the cottage getaway defines the Canadian weekend – this resort embodies cottage spirit in design, location and familiar service.
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. JW Marriott Muskoka is open for business.
- Lakeside location in the heart of Canada’s acclaimed “cottage country” contributes to an amazing networking environment.
- All the comforts of an urban hotel with the pleasure of a natural wilderness setting.
- Event pros offering intuitive service, anticipating your needs and providing customized solutions to achieve your meeting objectives.
- Creative and customized team building activities that feature Muskoka’s unique elements and extraordinary natural beauty.
Moving your people
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) to check-in: approximately 2.5-hour scenic drive
Muskoka Airport (YQA), via private jet or helicopter, to check in: 45-minute drive
Or arrive by chartered float plane from Toronto and taxi right up to the resort’s dock
Once you’re here: Float plane, water taxi, pontoon boat, luxury coach, bicycle, Segway
The resort lives up to the reputation for luxury and impeccable service that international hotel brand, JW Marriott, is known for, and the guest room are no exception. High ceilings, convenient kitchenettes and Muskoka stone fireplaces all contribute to the luxurious feel of these spacious rooms that are almost more bachelor apartment than hotel room.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck:
-1.6°C to 10.6°C
29°F to 52°F
12°C to 24°C
53.6°F to 75°F
5°C to 16°C
41°F to 61°F
-10.5°C to -1°C
13°F to 30°F
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit