Sparkling Hill Resort
Relaxation, elevated. An extraordinary oasis escape in the heart of one of Canada’s most desirable destinations: the Okanagan Valley. A super-chill corporate retreat, incentive reward, or strategic meeting location, Sparkling Hill dazzles with European-inspired design and décor with millions of Swarovski crystals artfully integrated throughout. Masterfully prepared cuisine, and exclusive European KurSpa and wellness clinic embellish any meeting agenda. Relaxing, healing and rewarding. Meeting or incentive, this blissful retreat shines in a category of its own. Privacy, first-class service, and a focus on whole-body wellness ensure your guests leave feeling rejuvenated and appreciated.
Sparkling Hill Resort by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS149
TOTAL MEETING SPACE929 sq m | 10,000 sq ft
Biggest Hotel Ballroom250 sq m | 2,690 sq ft |
Experts to help you plan
Sparkling Hill Resort
Pacific Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Wish to pamper their guests: mind, body and soul
- Appreciate destinations with an ambience of serenity
- Understand individual’s wellness connects to community wellness
- Embrace retreats that offer stillness, as well as modern necessities like resort-wide WiFi
- Require the utmost in discretion – available through an exclusive resort buy-out
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Sparkling Hill Resort is open for business.
- A dazzling destination resort set amongst rolling foothills of British Columbia’s Monashee Mountains
- Meeting spaces with plenty of natural light and inspired views
- An environment that is naturally relaxing, inspiring and energizing
- Extraordinary pampering treatments at the 40,000 sq. ft. spa and wellness clinic, reserved exclusively for resort guests
- Clinical programs designed to foster communication, positive interactions and improved stress management.
Moving your people
Kelowna International Airport (YLW) to check-in: 30-minute scenic drive
Two on-site heli-pads allow for private or chartered helicopter access right at the resort
Private shuttle is available with exclusive service to Sparkling Hill Resort
Once you’re here: Helicopter, golf cart
Relaxing, open-concept rooms offer beautiful lake or mountain views from a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows. Fully accessible rooms are available, along with the extra luxury of three 1,200-square-foot, one-bedroom penthouse suites with their own gas fireplaces and private saunas.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck:
4°C to 15°C
39°F to 59°F
13°C to 26°C
55°F to 79°F
4°C to 13°C
39°F to 55°F
-4°C to 1°C
25°F to 34°F
Norvista, a mining merchant bank based in Toronto, recently took a group of shareholders and investment bankers from some of Canada’s largest institutions to Sparkling Hill Resort in Vernon, BC. The property and the service were excellent, with plenty of activities for our guests to enjoy. We at Norvista would highly recommend Sparkling Hill as a personal or corporate destination.
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit