Bound by maple forests and the Saint John River, Fredericton is as much urban energy as small-town charm
Meetings are personal in Fredericton, a high-tech hub tucked along the Saint John River. An innovation-fuelled capital city evoking a small-town vibe, meeting planners find an instant connection in a community that takes every meeting to heart. Here, personal introductions spark dynamic opportunities to engage and network in art galleries, historic sites or at the farmer’s market. Planners appreciate the community and collaboration — delegates, the opportunity to explore beyond the convention centre’s walls. It’s easy to meet in Fredericton — leaving? Well, that’s a whole other story.
Fredericton by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS2000
TOTAL MEETING SPACE11,613 sq m | 125,000 sq ft
1 000 Gala
Experts to help you plan
Atlantic Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Support high-tech and natural resources sectors, expert pros are here
- Like cities that value entrepreneurship and progressive industries
- Prefer meeting in locations with small town sensibilities and urban infrastructure
- Want an intriguing mix of activities: historical, cultural, technological and natural
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Fredericton is open for business.
- Seamless meeting resources and sourcing through Fredericton Rendezvous partnership
- Free WiFi, citywide
- A historic city with a forward-thinking drive
- Your guests being inspired by Fredericton’s small town charms and creative energy
Learn More About Fredericton's Industry Leadership
Upon arrival, your guests will recognize hotel brands like Delta, Ramada and, in 2017 the Hilton Garden Inn. Along with the international chains, there are also independent properties with all the amenities.
The Hilton is connected by pedway to the convention centre, which is connected by breezeway to The Playhouse Fredericton’s performing arts centre.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
-1 °C to 10 °C
30°F to 50°F
12°C to 24°C
54°F to 75°F
2°C to 13 °C
36°F to 55°F
-13°C to -2 °C
9°F to 28°F
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit