HIP, YOUTHFUL, AND A DYNAMIC SEASIDE CITY — THIS IS THE NEW VICTORIA.
The ‘most British city in the Americas’ is now hipster cool, thanks to a booming tech scene and infusion of entrepreneurs. This compact seaside capital is a natural draw for incentive and meeting planners looking to wow their guests. Here, you can swoop in by seaplane. Convene in a castle or a conference centre. Take a kayaking coffee break. Meetings and incentives are unconventional in Victoria, and isn’t that just the point?
Victoria by the Numbers
TOTAL GUEST ROOMS6100
TOTAL MEETING SPACE20,903 sq m | 225,000 sq ft
Experts to help you plan
Business Events Victoria
Pacific Time Zone
This place is perfect for meetings that:
- Are focused on tech and innovation — Royal Roads University and ICT entrepreneurs drive industry thought-leadership
- Reward a job well done — perfect for incentive groups
- Seek out destinations with diversity
- Balance business agendas with recreational pursuits
You can count on:
- Open hearts. Open minds. Victoria is open for business.
- Canada's most temperate climate - perfect for golf and outdoor adventures
- The perfect mix of city hustle and bustle and laid-back attitudes
- Experts adept at delivering exceptional events and experiences
- Delegates using your conference to launch their island vacation
Learn more about Victoria's Industry Leadership
Coast, Delta, Fairmont, and Four Points by Sheraton are a few of the recognizable brands that greet your guests. Visitors to Victoria can choose lavish hotels, elegant inns, or resorts sitting on a golf course or perched on the shoreline. And true to form for Canada’s fittest city, some hotels have complimentary bicycles for getting around.
It’s a fact. Event dollars go further in Canada. With the Canadian dollar hovering between 25 and 30% below the U.S. dollar, planners are encouraged to enhance their meeting experience here. Dollars saved on the program requirements can translate into more bells and whistles or your bottom line, you pick.
Biggest bang for your meeting buck
October to April
6°C to 14°C
43°F to 57°F
11°C to 20°C
52°F to 68°F
8°C to 18°C
46°F to 64°F
3°C to 8°C
37°F to 46°F
Here's how we can help you get planning
The team at Destination Canada Business Events helps meeting planners bring corporate, association and incentive events to Canada. Contact our team for:
- Impartial insights
- Bid assistance
- Planning tool kit